Last Updated: August 29, 2017
This Privacy Statement applies to consumer information, including personal information, collected and used by Covis Pharma B.V. and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries ("Covis"). This Privacy Statement describes the personal information Covis collects about you; how we use that information; how we protect it; and the choices you may make with respect to your personal information.
INFORMATION COVIS COLLECTS
Covis collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, use our mobile applications or services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
Covis collects the following categories of information:
- Contact Information: We now or in the future may collect contact information on our Site or otherwise from visitors who wish to obtain information, subscribe to our email alerts and contact us with questions. Contact information is provided via browser forms or otherwise and may include first name, last name, e-mail and postal addresses, job title, company/organization affiliation, phone numbers, and other information.
- Product Usage and Preference Information
- Cookies and Other Technologies: Covis and its business partners collect information about you by using cookies, tracking pixels and other technologies (collectively, "Tools"). We use this information to better understand, customize and improve user experience with our websites, services and offerings as well as to manage our advertising. For example, we use web analytics services that leverage these Tools to help us to understand how visitors engage with and navigate our Sites, for example, how and when pages in a site are visited and by how many visitors. We are also able to offer our visitors a more customized, relevant experience on our sites by using these Tools to deliver content and functionality based on your preferences and interests. If you have provided us with personal information, e.g., through a registration or a request for certain materials, we may associate this personal information with information gathered through the Tools. This allows us to offer increased personalization and functionality. Your web browser may be set to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies, websites that are cookie-enabled will not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies.
- Aggregate Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Sites, we combine data from many users to create aggregate data. This aggregate information does not identify you personally.
USES / INFORMATION SHARING
Covis uses the information we collect for Covis any business purposes, including:
- To provide the products and services you request.
- To better understand our customers.
- To improve and manage our products, services and communications.
- To tell you about Covis products and services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners.
We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies outside of Covis.
We may share your information with, among others:
- Our third-party service providers who perform Covis business operations on our behalf.
- Our third-party service providers who work on behalf of Covis and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
- As part of a sale of a Covis brand to another company.
- To protect and defend Covis (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law and/or government authorities.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered by Covis.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Covis takes very seriously the security and privacy of the personal information that it collects from you. Accordingly, we use reasonable and appropriate technical, administrative and procedural security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of such data, and comply with applicable laws and regulations. Because no such measure is ever 100% effective, we do not guarantee that your personal and other information will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use. We make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such information.
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from Covis by following the instructions in those messages.
- Covis is committed to working with consumers and data protection authorities to attempt to resolve any privacy concern.
- Covis complies with country data protection laws.
NOTICE TO ALL NON-U.S. RESIDENTS.
Covis servers may be located outside of the U.S. and the European Economic Area. Please be aware that any information provided to us, including personal information, may be transferred from your country of origin. Your decision to provide such data to us, or allow us to collect such data through our Site, constitutes your consent to this data transfer.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
This Privacy Statement is effective as of the date stated at the top of this Privacy Statement. We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time, and will post any changes on the Site as soon as they go into effect. By accessing the Site after we make any such changes to this Privacy Statement, you are deemed to have accepted such changes. Please refer back to this Privacy Statement on a regular basis.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us by email@example.com or +1-888-891-5367.